Quick Hopper instalation question

marciano027

Active SatelliteGuys Member
May 25, 2011
Puerto Rico
I ask for 2 hopper and 3 joey, for the moment only need 2 joey because the room where the other is going to be is not ready yet.
Will the installer leave me with the unit without instaling it. I know he has to activate it and I don't care about paying the monthly fee for the adicional J as it will be set up next month when the room has furniture.

In most cases the technician wouldn't be able to just leave the Joey as activated but not hooked up. This is due to them not being able to verify everything is working correctly. A Joey can be added onto the account at a later time if it's needed though.

I ask for 2 hopper and 3 joey, for the moment only need 2 joey because the room where the other is going to be is not ready yet.
Will the installer leave me with the unit without instaling it. I know he has to activate it and I don't care about paying the monthly fee for the adicional J as it will be set up next month when the room has furniture.

If the room has walls and a floor and ceiling, he could install the joey where you want it. Even if you only have bare studs, you can complete the instal. When the installer leaves remove the Joey until the room is ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)