Quick MLB EI question...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

shinner

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Pennsylvania
Are MLB extra innings channels always feeds from a RSN? I generally don't watch them, so I don't know (guessing they are). Usually watch NESN for Sox games. FOX has today's Sox/Dodgers game so NESN isn't showing it. Unfortunately I'm in the Philly region so my local FOX is carrying the Phils/Twins game. I thought the Sox/Dodgers game might end up on a MBL EI channel in the 700s (as NFL broadcasts on national networks do in ST channels) but no dice....hence my question.

Fox has the rights to a blackout window for the games. So unfortunately the only game you can watch right now is whatever is on your local Fox affiliate

Any game that starts between 3-7 Eastern time would be blacked out anyways on EI...so those teams that do the 6:00 local time start is blacked out on EI

Interestingly enough, I found the Boston/L.A. game is available on Fox Sports en Espanol.....audio is Spanish though. Knew I shoulda paid more attention in high school Spanish class :)

It'll do....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts