Quick question about the free hd and auto bill

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JUCJ85

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2010
NY
I recently as of yesterday signed up for auto bill pay using my credit card.

And when I asked about Free HD, they said they could not do it cause I already have too many credits, is that true, or was she not right, or did I missunderstand her.

I have the following credits

10.00 for NFLST for 6 Months(Thru Jan 2011)
6.00 for Verizon Internet
10.00 for Refer a Friend(for 10 months)

anyway, thanks for any answers.

And I am loving the HD since I got a new Vizio 26inch TV for my room, and the Pic Quality is unbelievable.

Anyhow, thanks and have a great christmas guys.

also waiting for my $10 free HD credit & refer a friend (though) i just signed up last week but they did not show on my first bill using autopay -only shows $24 promo credit & $5 email credit

the refer a friend takes a bit of time, and you might need to talk to the Promotions dept and see what they can do, but hopefully StoneCold will answer this for us, and let us know if there is anything special needed to be done.

From what I have seen, if you did not sign up for auto bill pay when you order, they will not and I stress NOT give you HD for free.

If you are a current customer and upgrade to HD, they will not give it to you free no matter what.

I am sure someone will chime in here and say they did get it. From what I have seen in the field, if you are not a new customer and sign up for auto bill pay when you first order they will not give it to you. I have had people cancel an install do to this more than once.

idk, they said specifically, im eligible, so ill call back and check in feb like she said.

If you are a current customer and upgrade to HD, they will not give it to you free no matter what.

If you upgrade to HD and are on auto pay they WILL give you Free HD. 2 good examples
-my stepdad has had HD since he signed up almost 2 years ago. I talked to him the other day and mentioned it. He called in and got it no qualms
-I just upgraded on Tuesday to HD. When I placed the UG order I asked about the free HD. The rep said I had to call in once the order was done as she couldnt place the credit until the HD was activated.

and there are many many more examples here on the board. Unless you got a turnip as long as you have HD access and auto pay you will get the HD for free (well credited). And if you have your D* tied into your phone account (as I do with Qwest) that is considered auto pay with D* and you qualify

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts