Quick Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hyde0429

Original poster
Aug 4, 2011
America
A couple of quick questions:

1. Why is Dish Network such overpriced GARBAGE? Is it because Charlie Ergen want a gold plated Iron Man suit?

2. Why does Dish Network claim that you're getting a bunch of channels, when really they are counting the GARBAGE music channels that virtually no one uses? It's false advertising.

3. Why is it that every single DISH network "Tech" I have dealt with is either a Meth-addled redneck with a beat up truck or a complete and total moron that knows nothing about electronics? I mean, I could assemble one of these rinky dink, 3rd world made inferior boxes blindfolded, yet they can't even point the dish without it taking them an hour and a half.

I swear DN is the biggest pantload on the planet. Stupid, ugly, smelly techs with greasy hands, customer service reps that can't do 4th grade math, and supposed "deals" that are really just a big Ergen family gang bang.

Oh, and final question, why do people defend them? That's like some one saying "Come on, Hitler wasn't all that bad...".

I appreciate and answers you can provide. Have a blessed day!

I guess you have had some very bad experiences. I can tell you this, I've had two separate installations over the last 13 years. Both of my installers were very professional and nothing like what you are describing. Also if you look at the competition, DirecTV and cable companies, you'll notice that they also have those same, or different music channels that they also count as channels. It sounds to me like you are trolling and that's the last you'll hear from me and hopefully anyone else on this website....

OP claimed quick question. Certainly doesn't seem like one once you start reading the post. To answer the question as to why people defend Dish, there are those who like what they offer, if you don't. You are free to leave and find another provider who will give you what you want.

1. The final straw for me was when the staff soda machines went from 50 cents to 75 cents....

2. Seems to be a confusion with pushing cable news over satellite news....

3. Some installers keep way too much electrical tape in their tool belts, that's gotta stop!

And finally I really liked the music GARBAGE used to release...!

1. The final straw for me was when the staff soda machines went from 50 cents to 75 cents....

2. Seems to be a confusion with pushing cable news over satellite news....

3. Some installers keep way too much electrical tape in their tool belts, that's gotta stop!

And finally I really liked the music GARBAGE used to release...!

This is my fave. And no I'm not trolling. I've got so much disdain for DN that it boiled over. And yeah, I have another provider, because of horrible service nightmares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the opening questions were similar to "When did you stop beating your wife?" and then compared Dish to Hitler envoking Godwin's law, I am closing this thread. If the OP has real questions rather than rants, please feel free to ask them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)