QVC in HD

BearcatScott

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
Springboro, OH
Got an urgent call from my parents saying that QVC on channel 137 was not in HD this morning. Anyone heard if Dish has dropped QVC in HD?

TIA

Scott

qvc has not been in HD on dish i wish it was along with the other shopping channels HSN etc.

i wish it was along with the other shopping channels HSN etc.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431007654.275239.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got an urgent call from my parents saying that QVC on channel 137 was not in HD this morning.

I'll bet they somehow turned their TV zoom off and that's why they're upset. I never watch this channel and thankfully my wife doesn't either. Does anybody know if it's broadcast in widescreen SD?

Maybe they catch it OTA as a subchannel...I know OTA channels would show up on the older 211 with an OTA connected to it. I do not even know if it is technically HD OTA, though...

I didn't know there were people that watch the shopping networks like that. Hmmmm... I want them to stay, and the spiritual channels, to keep my bill lower, but dear god do not waste the bandwidth on that crap in HD please

I didn't know there were people that watch the shopping networks like that. Hmmmm... I want them to stay, and the spiritual channels, to keep my bill lower, but dear god do not waste the bandwidth on that crap in HD please
"Spiritual channels"? You mean the rip off the elderly, we are only few hours away from a tax fraud investigation channels, right?

"Spiritual channels"? You mean the rip off the elderly, we are only few hours away from a tax fraud investigation channels, right?
That's the ones. I have no moral complaints against any channel... They do help keep our bills lower though.

Urgent? They must really depend on QVC! :)
Since it has never been carried in HD I buy into what TheKrell said, they changed their zoom for SD channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts