R22-100 DVR cancelling recordings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ahegedus

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 5, 2004
State College, PA
Hey Everyone,
I just signed up with DirecTV. I've had my R22 DVR for exactly one week and since then I've found that series recordings for shows on local channels are not always recorded. Here's an example:

Earlier this week, I set up a series recording for Survivor (i know... i know...) on CBS at 8pm Thursdays. Yesterday morning I looked at the guide and there was no record icon for the Survivor listing, so I set it up again, and the icon returned. Then last night at about 7:30 I looked again and it was gone again. So I set it up a third time and the icon returned. At 8:10pm I looked and nothing was being recorded.

Is anyone else having this problem?? I'm not sure the benefit of a DVR that doesn't R :)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Adam

Have you tried doing a receiver rest? it's the red button next to the access card.

I too have a new HR22-100 and the guide was all screwy after activeated until I rest it and its been great since. Just note that it will take a full day for your guide to repopulate after resetting

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts