Racing Fans (Chili Bowl)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Silvia2112

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
Does anyone know if this in HD? The DTV site is not very helpful. It is on channel 124 Saturday at 8 if that helps anyone. Interested in ordering if it is in HD - otherwise will pass.

Real racing - haha! I go to 8-10 Cup races a year and have been doing so for the past 20 years. Trust me - the Chili Bowl is "real" racing. Anyway - it does't look like it is in HD.

I can wait till February for the real thing

Jimbo, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne and J.J. Yeley all seem to think it's the "real" thing... They're all here in Tulsa competing in the Chili Bowl this week. Why? Stewart said it best:
A couple of years ago Stewart was asked why he returns to the Chili Bowl year after year.

"Where are you going to go in the country where you have 250 of the best all in one place for four days running for one prize? You win this race you've got bragging rights for a year.

"I don't care what you do for the rest of the season, you could drop out of every race for the rest of the year, but you still got bragging rights that you won the Chili Bowl," he said.
Full article here: Tulsa World: Chili Bowl begins tonight

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts