rad shack stock

roashru

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2005
hello, just wanted to let everyone know the u4000 uhf 60 miler antenna that radio shack sells works very well in heavy tree locations. port orange, fl to antenna farm in bithlo, fl about 45 miles , trees in way. ! works.

The last antenna I got at Radio Shack was an UHF antenna that can pull in everything.... It is 9' long... Of course they discontinued it years ago...

same here
Had the U120 at the lake house then used it at home until the DTV transition (2 stations went back to VHF)

Their sure not there to cater to the hobbyist anymore.

Yes I do and spent thousands on their over priced parts, but it was convenient.

The ones around here still stock antennas, amps, splitters, rg6... Still I only stop in if I happen to be around, and see what might be on clearance.

And the best part is getting that ripped off feeling is after you left the store.

Just bought a sata cable there last week for $9. It was only $3 at the computer store. But a 5 minute drive to radio shack was better than a 30 minute one way drive to microcenter and a 20 minute wait in line.

When I went to Warsaw with mom I stopped at the Radio Shack it was very sad. Sales guy asked me if I wanted to buy a phone I said I remember when you guys didn't sell that crap. I asked him where the kits are he said in back store he had no clue about them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts