Radio channels 87W Cband

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
Anyone know what happened to the channels on 87W? Tp info 4043 H 7140.
They were loaded in my Fortec for quite a while and today I get nothing on any of them. Thanks Blind:)

Coolsat 5000 seemed to skip it on a fast scan but worked on a detail scan
Pansat & Geosat picked it up right away but took forever to scan in since there is no "name" for it

Ice, Something is still screwed up in my Sathawk. If I manually enter a TP the TP numbers etc...are way off. Not even close to what would be shown in Sat Guys "The List". I'll scan then in the Fortec tonight and at least I'll have them there lol. Thanks for the help Blind

Desperately want to listen to Moody radio on amc3 87w
Have a traxis 3500. Locked on 87w receiving inn and zns Bahamas. getting only one radio channel . tried manually entering pid and scan no luck. please advise if moody radio still here.

Herbert, I don't know. I get all the Tv channels, but only the one radio channel you mentioned...I finally gave up trying to get them. I had them all before they switched Tp's. Maybe someone else has had better luck.....Blind

Desperately want to listen to Moody radio on amc3 87w
Have a traxis 3500. Locked on 87w receiving inn and zns Bahamas. getting only one radio channel . tried manually entering pid and scan no luck. please advise if moody radio still here.

yes it is still there. Just scanned it in this weekend on the Pansat

same coordinates posted above

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts