Radio ID number gone

i_bleed_styrene

Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
Not sure if I should post anything negative here, as there seems to be very little of that other than bitching about channel content. I have been without the use of my Sportster 4 for a few months now, it having quit two weeks after the warranty was up. Apparently it has forgotten its ID number- the only thing I can look at is the menu, and the Sirius ID screen is blank. Does anyone know of a possible fix? Called Sirius customer "service"- the very unfriendly rep said there was nothing they could do. Went back and forth on phone and email a few times, and no one at Sirius was any help- no support of their product, not even an offer of a discounted replacement. Tried to cancel, but they didn't get that right either, so now I listen online occasionally until my sub is up at the first of the year. HD radio looks pretty good to me right now.

Last edited:
i have never had anything but positives from their CSRs; a bit under skilled but very friendly and apologetic when wrong or dont know. Maybe try calling back.

The SID Menu screen doesn't list it AND it's not on the back with a sticker?
That's a first for me. I bet it's a simple setting that is preventing the SID from being displayed.

It would be nice if the Original Poster made another post about if he ever got it fixed.

Music i put on my Stiletto 2 from computer comes out static in my car??

Factory XM will not change channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)