radio remote for t.v.1..???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vern

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 19, 2008
is there any way to be able to hide the receiver and still be able to use your remote without the need for line of sight ??

Amazon.com: Next Generation Remote Control Extender: Electronics

Give that a shot. Works like a champ for me, and will control all my gear which I have hidden away. Another option, some TVs have IR repeaters, so you can plug in an IR repeater cable to the back of the TV and extend the IR signal elsewhere.

But, for cheap, simple and effective, that Next Generation Remote Control Extender is tough to beat.

Amazon.com: Next Generation Remote Control Extender: Electronics

Give that a shot. Works like a champ for me, and will control all my gear which I have hidden away. Another option, some TVs have IR repeaters, so you can plug in an IR repeater cable to the back of the TV and extend the IR signal elsewhere.

But, for cheap, simple and effective, that Next Generation Remote Control Extender is tough to beat.

I found it was way easier to get a 2nd UHF 6.3 remote and program it to work for TV1.

One most receivers yes, but it depends what receiver model you have. Some basic dish receivers don't have UHF remote capabilities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)