Rainbow Media Unveils DIVINE HD First Ever 24/7 High-Definition Gay Movie Channel Exc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree that all ala-carte is not possible, it's technically simple, you already have the card. We all know that it is the few marquee channels that carry a bunch of other crap along in these packages for dish, D*, cable and VOOM. That's why they will not go ala-carte.

rudolpht said:
I want a manly war/action/real epic channel to blalance out the recent announcement. Patton 7x24 would be the Cinema 10 scheduling version of it.

2 movies a day now, so I would add "Platoon" to this channel.

FACTS??!?!? what Facts have you stated?......everything you have stated is opinion and Christian philosophy/law. Sorry to break it to ya but religion and the Bible are not fact.

THE BIBLE IS FACT. it is the word of God.

But to correct myself on the other statments that I made I should have said "opinions that I have stated". I am sorry about that.

astrossuperfan said:
2 movies a day now, so I would add "Platoon" to this channel.

Cool. I would go with that and maybe on alternating days we could get The Wind & the Lion & The Ten Commandments as a double bill.

Astro's,

I about spit my drink on my keyboard when I read that.

I agree w/stucky, if you do not believe it from a religious standpoint then you have to at least believe its historical significance.

Oh, and amazing in ONE day this has 1/10 the posts of the most popular threads..Wow did this hit a nerve,bigger then ESPN,HBO and yes HGTV
:)

astrossuperfan said:
This thread is going to get worse before it gets better.

I am pretty much convinced that you’re are right, my 2 posts here have already been killed by the moderators. :D

I, a gay man since birth, have been enjoying VOOM...

since mid Dec. long before the Divine announcement. And will continue to enjoy VOOM with or without Divine. We did not signup for VOOM for any gay content but for HDTV. I was glad to see ESPNHD added to the lineup and look for more HD additions in the future.

Still watching HDTV under rainy Seattle skies, Gill

we were doing well til a minute ago.

BTW I believe in evolution and the Bible.

If this was going to happen, why not HGTV, I could at least learn something (something I wanted to learn) from it.

occammd said:
I about spit my drink on my keyboard when I read that.

Just pointing out that religion was making its way onto a SATELLITE FORUM. Usually a sign that the thread is/was/is decaying rapidly. I don't knock anyone's beliefs. I personally believe that designated hitters are a sign of the apocalypse. To each his own.

I hope you didn't get any soda on your keyboard. Thats a pain in the butt to get off. :)

astros,

actually it's "La Croix" sparkling water. Yeah, I know that and the HGTV comment, none of this lines up does it?

I agree we need a Sci Fi HD channel.

Is there enuff gay content for a 24 hour channel? I mean how many Patrick Swazee movies are there?

Can you imagine if they came out with the 'straight channel'? That would cause an even bigger uproar than the various gay channels cumming into action now.

Or how about the 'White Entertainment Televsion'. Which would be denounced as ractist even though they have special interests for black, white, spanish, now gay but besides Spike TV or Playboy, no overt white christian straight guy networks.

I know my GF will watch this new channel, chicks like this stuff.

occammd said:
we were doing well til a minute ago.

BTW I believe in evolution and the Bible.QUOTE]

Sorry i didn't realize that were into the new hybrid/science version of Christianity. lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)