Rainbow Media Unveils DIVINE HD First Ever 24/7 High-Definition Gay Movie Channel Exc

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
red ufo said:
I agree we need a Sci Fi HD channel.

Is there enuff gay content for a 24 hour channel? I mean how many Patrick Swazee movies are there?

Swazee is gay???Didn't know that, havn't seen much of him of late

All rock hudson movies, judy garland (a fav) Victor victoria, (which we have seen a lot of) you can fill this up with movies alone use you imagination...and you can have movies that woulnt offend anyone ,but i guess that's not the idea of this channel

Sean,

By "we" doing well, I meant the discussion.
I don't believe evolution and Christianity are mutally exclusive.

Can you imagine what people are thinking if they tune into this thread without reading the rest of it?

occammd said:
I don't believe evolution and Christianity are mutally exclusive.

Indeed, many Christians believe in evolution but I would say it is tough to accept evolution if you take the whole Bible (especially the Old Testament) as the Truth about the origins of civilization.

red ufo said:
Is there enuff gay content for a 24 hour channel? I mean how many Patrick Swazee movies are there?

Awesome :clap There have been so many good one-liners on this thread. And how come nobody's mention BRAVO-HD Cirque du Soleil is so . . . you know. Same with West Wing :p And to whoever mentioned Will & Grace. The show's last two seasons have had poor ratings. CSI is killing it. I still think this channel, and all the other Voom originals, will have trouble filling their roster w compelling content.

Further, I cannot endore the Epics channel until it includes Braveheart. Patton is great, but Braveheart is the ultimate Epic. IMO

red ufo said:
Can you imagine if they came out with the 'straight channel'? That would cause an even bigger uproar than the various gay channels cumming into action now.

we already have about 200 or 300 of them

red ufo said:
Or how about the 'White Entertainment Televsion'. Which would be denounced as ractist even though they have special interests for black, white, spanish, now gay but besides Spike TV or Playboy, no overt white christian straight guy networks.
Once again, thats pretty much every Amerikan television channel that exists already.

Its kind of hard to hear you with the sheet over your head.

C

thugnerd said:
Its kind of hard to hear you with the sheet over your head.

C

If your going to say something so hatefull, you need to back it up better. Just because someone expresses an opinion contrary to your own does not make them a racist.

It was good debating/talking w/you guys, but the addition of rex and thugnerd took this in the wrong direction. Take Care

thug,

You proved my point. The meer suggestion to 'level the playing field'. A channel with 'white' or 'straight' as the theme simply cannot exist. Sure most of TV has white people but they don't make an announcement of a network with it as the theme. We live in a world when every minority can have a group, or a sat channel except the poor old straight white male. Even a consideration of this idea is slammed as racist. Talk about thought police.

Its reverse racism and sexism. Do I support any channels like that? Hell no but discusssion or the non disscussion of it is interesting in itself. Because 'straight' and 'white' are forbidden from grouping together into a special interest like everyone else can. I think its fascinating how everyone gets a special nitch on TV but them.

Are they other forbidden fruits besides white and straight that aren't allowed bandwidth on the planet? Perhaps a channel for nonpartisan facts is forbidden too?

red ufo said:
thug,

You proved my point. The meer suggestion to 'level the playing field'. A channel with 'white' or 'straight' as the theme simply cannot exist. Sure most of TV has white people but they don't make an announcement of a network with it as the theme. We live in a world when every minority can have a group, or a sat channel except the poor old straight white male. Even a consideration of this idea is slammed as racist. Talk about thought police.

Its reverse racism and sexism. Do I support any channels like that? Hell no but discusssion or the non disscussion of it is interesting in itself. Because 'straight' and 'white' are forbidden from grouping together into a special interest like everyone else can. I think its fascinating how everyone gets a special nitch on TV but them.

Are they other forbidden fruits besides white and straight that aren't allowed bandwidth on the planet? Perhaps a channel for nonpartisan facts is forbidden too?

What kind of shows would you put on a "white" channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts