Raleigh WTVD 11 Sound Sync Issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Pakbackr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Anyone else in the Raleigh area experiencing the sound sync issues on local HD channel - WTVD 11...E*'s new HD feed, not the OTA? Seems the sync issue varies, but overall its there almost all the time. I have this problem on no other channels. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Me 2

I have been having the same issues. I noticed it tonight while watching World News Tonight ( Switched from CBS news after the first time I saw Katie Couric)

Its driving my wife crazy. She's ready to have the whole system ripped out and replaced with D* like we had before. We may not have had as many HD channels, but we could watch the ones we really wanted to - the major networks!

This isn't just an HD problem. It also applies to the SD channel. The only way I can watch is if I switch to the OTA. It seems to work fine?????

I am in the NYC area and WNYW-DT Fox 5 had the same thing for awhile. It was eventually fixed.

Complain to both Dish Tech Support and to the station you are having trouble with and they will expedite a solution I am sure.

Hang in there folks.. This is new to all of us. :)

Yep, seen this issue lately. Neither Dish nor the local station have done anything yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts