Random Act of Kindness to Win: GEOSATpro DSR200c Receiver - SatelliteAV 1/4/2010

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I located a lost item in my area, but declined the reward price. It's Christmas you, know?;)

Last edited:
I try and Commit Random Acts of Kindness everyday. life would be alot nicer if everyone did. sometimes all it takes to make someones day is a smile.

crackt out,.

... reply to this post with "I Committed a Random Act of Kindness"

My buddy got an LCD TV for Xmas.
I thought he needed a decent wall bracket, so I got him one.
He was shocked, but very appreciative. Just got it installed.
See pix below. File names should explain.
Oh, somehow that wall had studs on 7" centers, so that's why we used the 2x4's. :)

pix have been heavily compressed so as to not take up too much server storage nor download time for you

Attachments

• 01s.scissor.bracket.441.jpg
    01s.scissor.bracket.441.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 02s.scissor.on.2x4s.447.jpg
    02s.scissor.on.2x4s.447.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 138
  • 03s.TV.rear.hangers.440.jpg
    03s.TV.rear.hangers.440.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 04s.final.on.wall.457.jpg
    04s.final.on.wall.457.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 124
I Committed a Random Act of Kindness.

Yesterday I helped push a stranger's stuck car out of the snow; they were high-centered.

I'm surprised no one mentioned it yet, but for those of us affiliated with the Boy Scouts this is our slogan: "Do a good turn daily".

I'm not quite at that speed, but on 12/21 I helped someone in Lowes parking lot who had 2 very low tires on his car. My compressor and about 20 mins. took care of that for him, enough for him to drive to the nearest tire outlet for repairs which probably saved him a tow or permanent damage to those tires.

No need to enter me into the contest - let someone more deserving win the prize.

Excellent thread however, a reminder to all of us that frequent acts of kindness are what keep us mindful of the less fortunate...

"I committed a Random Act of Kindness"

On Saturday as I drove by a house down the street, I noticed an unusual amount of water flowing from the yard. I backed up the car and checked and sure enough, it was bubbling up from along side their house. After getting their attention, I turned off their water meter and confirmed it was there. I then proceeded to take the next 3 hours of my afternnon to repair it for them. When asked what they owed me, I told them Merry Christmas!
The kicker here is that I had a major confrontation with their 16 year old son back on the morning of Father's Day. I guess you could say I got the last line in this one...

"I Committed a Random Act of Kindness"

A neighbors pellet stove quit working, Not good in the -0 degree weather we've been having. I looked at it and found the circuit board had a broken trace. Repaired it and all is warm and cozy now.:)

I Committed a Random Act of Kindness today and yesterday and.....

I'll commit another random act of kindness if I win this receiver. By that I'll scrounge up a dish/LNBF and donate the receiver to someone in need. I actually have a list started from my church of people that are interested in FTA but unable to afford much more than food, rent and utilities.

Thanks for another great offer SatelliteAV!:angel:

I Committed a Random Act of Kindness

I rescued a dog that was wounded in the middle of a busy six lane street.

I performed a Random Act of Kindness today.

It was actually yesterday.

We drove to the south to visit relatives for Christmas. On the way back home to Colorado, we stopped for the night at a motel in Oklahoma. At the front desk, a guy was trying to check in. He discovered he had lost all of his cash and credit cards. I paid for his room.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)