Rangers Fan Dies After Falling Out Of Stands During Game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The video from the top of this forum has been pulled ....
I still haven't see the incident.

I feel bad for the kid and the family first, alot of media folk were saying how bad it was for Hamilton, and yes I agree, but come on the kid and family are impacted a million times more.

That said, I'm sure Hamilton will have some trying times getting past this.
That said, he shouldn't feel guilty and I hope he doesn't.

As for players being banned from tossing balls into the stands, I doubt that will go away and HOPE it doesn't.

He appears to have been rather tall. I wonder if the physics of the rail height vs his height had something to do with him falling.

As to the man trying to catch him before he fell, it all seemed to happen too quickly. I doubt anyone would have had the reflexes to save this man before the fall.

Yikes! Stay Away from Josh "Jinks" Hamilton...

"On Friday, Texas Rangers slugger Josh Hamilton fouled off a pitch in the sixth inning against Oakland and hit a fan in the face. That incident came one night after Hamilton tossed a ball into the seats and a fan fell out of the stands trying to catch it. The man died later that night."

Source

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)