Ratchet & Clank in stores TOMORROW (10/24)

ONUOsFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Fishers, IN
Not sure why, but the release date was moved back up after being pushed back from today to next Tuesday.

Just confirmed with my local EB that they will have them in tomorrow.

YAHOOOO!

Well, I'm not complaining at this point, since last I knew the "ships on" date for R&C was 10/30....

great game, one of the first games that my 5 year old was able to enjoy for the PS3 besides the ducks going down the drain game

I'm so pleased that it's starting to get really good final reviews.

I've been a bit nervous at the lack of such in all the gaming mags prior to release--I should have had complete faith, though, Insomniac do good work and there was NO way they would've delivered anything other than a stellar title with this one.

Yep...this is THE title at the top of my list when I get my system in December. My wife, a bigger R&C fan than me, will be thrilled (which is good, since she's buying me the system).

I didn't get the glitch either, although it did prompt me to upgrade to 1.94, which isn't even out yet...? I tried to use the system update feature and that didn't work (said I had the most recent software) - had to do it through the R&C prompt. After that, all was good...

And, so far... it was well worth the wait - just as fun as the older versions with far better graphics (obviously) and some new twists and changes to make it interesting.

Ratchet and Clank doesn't break 100K, Sony still happy - PS3 Fanboy

Less than 100k sales in the first 2 weeks... sorry to see given all the positive things you've all said about it here. Are you still playing it on occasion, or have other things bumped it out of your playlist?

It's still at the top of my list if I'm playing by myself, although I have been spending some time with the kids and wife playing LEGO Star Wars....

Mostly, though, all games have just been pushed out of my "playlist" just because I've been too busy lately. I do intend to finish both of those games before Christmas, though, when I will hopefully be getting Uncharted and possibly GH3.

I ordered our copy of Ratchet this weekend after playing it at a friends Sat night. My wife is quite the Ratchet maestro...I watched her plow through the first couple of levels like it was breathing (so I ordered it for HER for the holidays--how awesome is it to be able to say that, I ask?).

So at least one game will be under the tree this XMas...what else to buy? Hmmm.

Wish 'Little Big Planet' was set to launch soon.

Toy Home for PS3

PS3 Downloadable Games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)