Rather Big News from HDNet

JohnL said:
Houselog,

Wow, didn't know Ann Coulter posted here. BTW when did you, err, Ann get that gender reassignment from being a GUY. :D

John
As I say when I read anything from Mr. Coulter, I think I've seen this before.

It gives them a recognizable face for their news, and a bunch of PR. Cuban doesn't care about the money, only that his channel gets more visability. Mission accomplished.

It will be interesting to see what Rather comes up with free of management and editorial restraints. I'm a moderate Republican and think that most of the news agencies are getting it wrong (I was in Montreal last weekend, and it was refreshing to see real news on CBC instead of the fluff the news networks put out nowadays..... ie. the pretty corpse of the week and the rush to catch the bad guys, while the real stories go underreported)

I'll Post it again.

It's not in HD, but if hard hitting, non corporate news is what your looking for try Democracy Now on Dish-9415 and 9410 or DTV on 375!!!

It's a morning show so warm up those DVR's

As to comments above: I'd also chime in and recommend a little comic and informative dose of "News Outside the Bubble" via Harry Shearer's long-running 'LeShow' radio program--always amazes me the stories that are HUGE and impact us all, but don't get their due in our network "news" cycles. It runs on public radio in many cities, and is available as a podcast/stream free via his website and on Audible/iTunes. He's been doing this show for over 20yrs, its great--I wish I'd found it earlier, and that it was on the radio every morning versus once a week...

nazz said:
You know, maybe CBS has the right idea and Cuban should give us a news babe in HD.

Finally, a statement in this post I can get behind. Can she be a redhead?:D

We may be on to something. How about a redheaded news anchor with a blonde weather girl?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts