Rave-HD: Rave-HD: Rave in Concert : Soundstage Presents: Fleetwood Mac 9pm EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
If you missed it on PBS-HD, here's the opportunity to see it.

fleetwoodmac_188x106.jpg

Soundstage Presents: Fleetwood Mac
Stevie Nicks, Mick Fleetwood, John McVie and Lindsey Buckingham reunite for an electric performance of hits including 'Go Your Own Way', 'Dreams', 'Don't Stop' plus music from their new album Say You Will.

You guys are going to hurl when you see how fat Stevie Nicks is now. Too bad, she was a Babe back in the day.

I'm too young to remember when she was a babe, but I've seen pictures. Where's Christie McVie? I like a couple of songs she sings lead on.

This whole band has been a love triangle from the beginning. I know Christine had a lot of personal demons to deal with and I think she had her fill of the band and left. She was with them not too long ago when they did a reunion show on PBS. Even then, Nicks was looking good. ;)

Not as good a concert as the reunion concert in LA a couple of years ago. Christine McVie was in the Reunion concert but not the Sound Stage one. Really disappointing on the Sound Stage concert. Glad I bought the DVD for the reunion gig. Really outstanding concert.

Just saw this concert for the first time, I really liked it, probably the best one I've seen so far on RAve.

DarrellP said:
dfergie, was The Dance the one with the USC marching band? That was one awesome performance.
Yup... thats the one... have the dvd, would love to see it in Hd as I originally saw it somewhere else on TV... VH1 or maybe even PBS... I have Tango in the Night dvd (lindsey buckingham less) and the Dance... Gonna Burn this one to Dvd Ram and Rw ( recording from 2 sources... ) one with best Pq and bit rate wins...:)

Yeah it was good and the PQ was great now if only Charlie would fix this dang 921 so I could get through these great concerts without audio dropouts. :no

only songs I like are Landslide and Go your own way but i wasn't hanging around to hear them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)