Rave HD will be missed most of all

Timpanogos

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 13, 2004
Topic states it clearly... I have enjoyed this channel more than most any HD offering. Where Rave goes, our family will follow.

The Music HD (MHD) channel has too many pop-up/animated ads and this is too distacting. The Rave channel is (was) the best of the best. I know it is still up, but Charlie says all Voom will be gone down the road. Grrr. We have been a Dish customer since 1997.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. Rave is the most watched channel, and Monster is in the top 5. The Voom channels were what drew my attention to Dish over Direct. Charlie is making a mistake.

if your family follows wherever Rave goes, it looks like youre all moving to NYC and getting IO cable, the only other place to see it.

I hear you though. I'm thinking of moving there from phoenix myself.

Unfortunately, I dont think the voom networks will make it without Dish support. I don't think D* is interested.

I thought Rave was still on. The press release said 10 of the Voom channels were taken off (not all), and Rave is still listed on the website.

Edit: I just read the OP's edit. I don't doubt that it will be gone, too at some point. I will miss it as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)