Rave HD will be missed most of all

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Timpanogos

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 13, 2004
Topic states it clearly... I have enjoyed this channel more than most any HD offering. Where Rave goes, our family will follow.

The Music HD (MHD) channel has too many pop-up/animated ads and this is too distacting. The Rave channel is (was) the best of the best. I know it is still up, but Charlie says all Voom will be gone down the road. Grrr. We have been a Dish customer since 1997.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. Rave is the most watched channel, and Monster is in the top 5. The Voom channels were what drew my attention to Dish over Direct. Charlie is making a mistake.

if your family follows wherever Rave goes, it looks like youre all moving to NYC and getting IO cable, the only other place to see it.

I hear you though. I'm thinking of moving there from phoenix myself.

Unfortunately, I dont think the voom networks will make it without Dish support. I don't think D* is interested.

I thought Rave was still on. The press release said 10 of the Voom channels were taken off (not all), and Rave is still listed on the website.

Edit: I just read the OP's edit. I don't doubt that it will be gone, too at some point. I will miss it as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts