Raw Dog comedy channel Good?

propilot5000

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 6, 2004
is the raw dog comedy channel on sirius really dirty comedy, cuz that's what I'm looking for, is there a way that I can hear it online somewhere free to check it out?

Raw dog is pretty good. As charper1 said avoid Breuer I love his comedy act but his show stinks.

dfergie said:
Raw Dog good, Breuer bad... Wise Guys and Four Quotas must go too... as everyone says... Raw Dog is good...thats where my pnp is tuned to unless the above named 3 are on...

very true.....happily forgot about those other 2 waste of space shows

I listened to Wise guys once and it was nothing but 2 hours of them talking about who they knew.

dfergie said:
Raw Dog good, Breuer bad... Wise Guys and Four Quotas must go too... as everyone says... Raw Dog is good...thats where my pnp is tuned to unless the above named 3 are on...

Raw Dog is great and so is the Wiseguys show (personal opinion). I will be very dissappointed if they do not continue on. BTW, next Wednesday night marks the 1 year anniversary of the Wisegus show and they are planning something very special for the show, but will not say what other than many special guests. They were talking about it on tonights show. I will listen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)