Rc71rbx on sale today at solid signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Had they had these when I first got mine, I might have tried it, however, I have bought a different UR remote long ago.

Really? I was thinking about the smart hub with keyboard then the extra remote
Yeah I have the smart hub, I'm on my 3rd. The only plus to it is being able to whip your phone out and operate your system. Half the time the tv won't turn on or once you turn everything on its like a waiting game for the remote to decide to start working everything again. I actually tried to sell it about a month after I got the second one. I unwrapped a "one" and 650 both last night so the smart hub will be getting tossed it's so worthless :(

Yeah I have the smart hub, I'm on my 3rd. The only plus to it is being able to whip your phone out and operate your system. Half the time the tv won't turn on or once you turn everything on its like a waiting game for the remote to decide to start working everything again. I actually tried to sell it about a month after I got the second one. I unwrapped a "one" and 650 both last night so the smart hub will be getting tossed it's so worthless :(
Shoot... I wanted the hub with keyboard then smart remote to match :( glad you said something I guess.

Just don't want to see somebody else waste their money on a horrible product. I normally say it's not for everybody but I have yet to find a single pro to the hub :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)