Re-establish Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dembinskij

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
Grove, OK (Tulsa, OK DMA)
Question for everone. I was a Directv customer and moved to an area that didn't have local channels so I bought my contract out. My question is I may be moving back to the area that had the local channels. Is there a way to get my equipment (3HD recievers and 1 SD reciever) without having to pay the 99.99 for the 2nd and 3rd HD reciever? Also, would I return to the place where I was in my contract. I left in good standing no late payments. Thanks for any information you can provide.

You will be a returning customer and basicly start from scratch. New contract and definitely the lease upgrade fees. Depending on how they recorded your leaving it is possible they won't want you back.

You will be a returning customer and basicly start from scratch. New contract and definitely the lease upgrade fees. Depending on how they recorded your leaving it is possible they won't want you back.

Did you read his post? He said he bought out his contract, no late payments, and left in good standing, so why would you say D* may not take him back.:confused::confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)