Sports pack Poll!

What channel/s do you subscribe to the sports pack to get?

• NBA

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • ESPNU

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • CBS-C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox Soccer

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Outdoor

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • GOL Tv

• YES

• A specific FSN,Comcast,Altitude,NESN, ext.

Votes: 29 18.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don't Subscribe.

Votes: 72 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Just wondering whats the main reason /Channel people subcribe the the Sports pack.
Not SPORTS PACKS. NOT MLB, NFL, :)
But the FSN's and Comcasts. For $12 or less per month.
I just want to see what the most watched and demanded is.
If you say an FSN, Please List it in your Post. Thanks!
Not Based on HD or SD.
I would still have to have YES even if it was only SD
You can also vote for , MLB,NFL, HBO,STARZ , Ext
HERE http://www.satelliteguys.us/general...168049-premium-sports-packs-channel-poll.html

Last edited:
Just wondering whats the main reason /Channel people subcribe the the Sports pack.
Not SPORTS PACKS. :)
But the FSN's and Comcasts. For $12 or less per month.

Living at the Ohio/Michigan border, there was a time that I would have to pay extra to get the Tigers/Wings games as only the Ohio based FSN's were available (FSN Ohio, Cleveland and Cincy).

That has since changed.

That is why I bought the Sports Pack ....

Jimbo

Living at the Ohio/Michigan border, there was a time that I would have to pay extra to get the Tigers/Wings games as only the Ohio based FSN's were available (FSN Ohio, Cleveland and Cincy).

That has since changed.

That is why I bought the Sports Pack ....

Jimbo
I put in a poll, I wish I could have made more options.:)

I don't sub to the Sports pack so that is what I picked. I do sub to EI, just to let you know.

If I moved I would probably sub to it so I can get my local FSNs (West and Primeticket)

I subscribe for most of the channels other than Gol and Soccer. I primarily watch CBS and ESPNU on a regular bases. Living in Minnesota is allows me to follow my Bulldogs on Sports South and FSN-S.

I don't subscribe, purchase individual sports which I like (NFLST, CI). If they offered up ESPNU in HD, I'd probably add that during NCAA football.

Most all of the above except NBA, Soccer, Gol. I love the FSN channels during college sport seasons. CBS and ESPNU have several games for Southern Miss and other Conf USA teams. I am not a HUGE fan, but I do enjoy catching them. NESN gives my wife some red sox news. So we get alot out of this package.

I picked all of the above because it was the option that fit more closely

I don't subscribe. There is no reason to anymore since the only channel I watched was the Golf Channel, VS and my local RSN's and I get those outside of the sports package.

I sub during the Fall and winter. ESPNU is a must, as ESPN likes to use UConn as a bargaining chip with Comcast and Cablevision (if not D*)

If ESPNU drops out of the sports pack, it would be worthless to me

While I would like to get some soccer and ESPNU, not paying for sports pack to get it, In my view it should be added to a current package, direct choice plus, or whatever its called

I thought ESPNU was alittle more popular, same with YES.

yes those two would be the most popular and I'm sure that for many $12 a month for those two is worth it. :) the poll hasn't reflected that yet.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)