Sports pack Poll!

What channel/s do you subscribe to the sports pack to get?

• NBA

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • ESPNU

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • CBS-C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox Soccer

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Outdoor

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • GOL Tv

• YES

• A specific FSN,Comcast,Altitude,NESN, ext.

Votes: 29 18.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don't Subscribe.

Votes: 72 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sports Pack sucks. None of the national channels are worth the extra fee. RSN's are full of blackouts. Oh and btw your poll is outdated, CBSCS is on Choice Xtra now

I get it for FSN Pittsburgh (Penguins and Pirates games, as well as local Pittsburgh sports talk shows). That's really all I use my Sportspack for.

Jeff

I don't understand how people are saying they are getting the sports pack for pro games? I thought you needed the associate pro sports package - its seems these games are always blackouted when I had the sports pack? Anyway, I dropped it - I would like NBATV to be on the regular total choice package as well as ESPNU. If/When ESPNU goes HD I might get it for college hoops only - otherwise package isn't that great of a value for me right now.

I keep the sports pack at times throughout the year (dec, march, april) mostly for college sports, hockey and some basketball. With CBS College going to the regular pack, really I only need it for ESPNU (my answer) or occasionally an FSN feed. With the CBSC change, I'll probably only have sports pack a couple months a year.

I don't subscribe because it's a waste of money.

I'm not big enough into sports and quite frankly I get more sports channels with my regular package than I ever did with my cable company. Although for one major exception, in that I can't understand why I can't get Comcast Sports NEW ENGLAND when I live in freaking NEW ENGLAND but can get stations like YES, NESN, SNY, MSG, and MSG+. I don't know if it's a weird DMA issue or if they purposely put all the Comcast sports stations on sports packages. Obviously my desire to have this network is not nearly enough to have me fork over more money.

I get it for the soccer (FSC and GolTv to a lesser extent), college football/basketball (fsn/espnu). This will probably be the first year to turn it off for june/july.

Looks Like the Sports pack is about 50/50 over all, ESPNU,and YES I have to admit, I thought would have a Much Higher vote. I guess not. Looks like 50% are happy ,Just with Their own RSN, Me Too, But If I couldn't get YES network, I would find a way.

I'm not big enough into sports and quite frankly I get more sports channels with my regular package than I ever did with my cable company. Although for one major exception, in that I can't understand why I can't get Comcast Sports NEW ENGLAND when I live in freaking NEW ENGLAND but can get stations like YES, NESN, SNY, MSG, and MSG+. I don't know if it's a weird DMA issue or if they purposely put all the Comcast sports stations on sports packages. Obviously my desire to have this network is not nearly enough to have me fork over more money.

I'm in the boston dma and get comcastsportsnet new england - you miss all the celtics games? doesn't seem right - maybe you have to "move" to a boston dma address

and YES I have to admit, I thought would have a Much Higher vote.

I'm not sure how people talk smack around the country, but between Chicago & Detroit we all consider one of the ESPN feeds to be a mini YES network. I know this is coming from a Cubs fan whose team seems (at least it was before Comcast came along & WGN changed there national broadcast) to be aired everywhere but I can't think of any team that's on ESPN more than the Yankees. I would never add the sports back to get YES broadcasts that would probably be blacked out anyway thus requiring the MLB Extra Innings.
ESPNU in HD over the winter would be just enough.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)