RE HIT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
OK, I have activated my account and got rehit from websams. How do I know if it took?

How do I get to the screen to check for this?

UPDATE: I got it.

Will I or will I not have a guide?

Last edited:
the guide is a package that has to be subsribed to. if you added it to your services and rehit your reciever after you should be recieving it. give it about 20 -30 minutes to populate. also there are 2 guide packages listed. not sure of the differences. add both to your services and rehit if you have problems.

crackt out,.

Lady on the phone at the Programing Center said since I did the 4 step conversion I wouldn't get the guide.

Hey Crackt, that lady was wrong. I done a re hit on the guide and it was on in no time. I can't believe, a woman was WRONG. That happens often, they just don't admit it, at least mine hasn't in 34 years.

haha. it definately works. i got guide on a 905, 920, and a 922 after the 4-step. i cant believe tech support doesnt know what they are telling people. haha. now that has never happened to me before.... sarcasm. glad you gotter goin.

crackt out,.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts