Reacher -- Amazon Prime

“This tweet is unavailable“. The link works, though.

My coworker who read the books said that having Tom Cruise play Reacher was the worse possible casting decision due to the character’s description by Lee Child.

BTW,
was that Lee Child in an uncredited appearance as Reacher enters the Margrave Diner in the Season Finale? It certainly looked like him.
1702754325372.png

Reactions: TRG
Mrs. Foxbat and I watched Season 1 yesterday (it was a re-hash for me, but still damn entertaining!) She enjoyed the characters and the story, so we’ll probably start with Season 2 this weekend. Since this will run into Tax Season, though, she may want to hold off until next Spring.

I hope they continue to eschew the usual episodic intro (“Previously on Reacher…”) as I found that a refreshing change of pace.
Tax season? By Jan 19th, most of the W2s won't have even been sent!

Reactions: Foxbat
True, but most of the returns are for Corporate clients, and I am pretty much home alone from early January until Tax Day. There are also new IRS rulings to review, and sometimes new software training to deal with.

Nope He's got at least another TOP GUN in him. :) :usa2 :usa2:usa2
Tom Cruise Sunglasses GIF by Top Gun
Dude is 61, even Roger Moore knew to hang it up at 58.

And I know Stallone and Schwarzenegger are still trying, but both should have hung it up years ago, for example, watching Arnold in that Netflix spy show was just sad.

I’m 56, I am not afraid to say I have reach a stage in my life, where it is tough to get off the floor and every day, there is part of of my body that just hurts, then the next day, something else does.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons

And I know Stallone and Schwarzenegger are still trying, but both should have hung it up years ago, for example, watching Arnold in that Netflix spy show was just sad.

I’m 56, I am not afraid to say I have reach a stage in my life, where it is tough to get off the floor and every day, there is part of of my body that just hurts, then the next day, something else does.
Wait till you get 72.

Coming from up here in 70, you are TOO young to be feeling that way. Get to a DR.!

Coming from up here in 70, you are TOO young to be feeling that way. Get to a DR.!
Just returned from one, found out I have bronchitis.

• Sad

I'm 74 I here ya.;):)

It was not sad enough not to renew it.

Tax season? By Jan 19th, most of the W2s won't have even been sent!
True, but most of the returns are for Corporate clients, and I am pretty much home alone from early January until Tax Day. There are also new IRS rulings to review, and sometimes new software training to deal with.
Well, we both managed to finish Season 2, very well done, as expected. Some things were predictable, but given the personalities involved, that is to be expected.
Book and cast for Reacher Season 3.
Yay! :D

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts