Rebate in record time?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Proc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2005
Motown
Of course there are no records kept for such a thing, but I had to share...

I sent in my $200 rebate (for the H20) on Feb. 23rd and got it back yesterday (March 13th).

This may be a record. :D

That is damn quick. I sent out our rebates back in mid-January and on the 11th received the 2 rebate checks, not bad time wise.

I mailed in my rebate information last August for the HD Tivo I purchased in August and I finally received the check last week! I thought it was supposed to be 6-8 weeks not 6-8 months!

Is there a prone number or web site to let them know you are looking for it? It has been my exp that companies wont respond unless you let them know you are waiting for it and have not forgot.

I had one out 6 months from BB and 4 days after I called them it was in the mail box. hmmmmmm

Mine came in about 6 weeks, pretty good, I think. :)

Did anyone that didn't get their rebate in the 8 week window call in and get the credit. Then 3 weeks later get the rebate check in the mail aswell??

Mailed rebate for H20 Februray 11 - Received check March 18. (5 weeks exactly)

Proc said:
Of course there are no records kept for such a thing, but I had to share...

I sent in my $200 rebate (for the H20) on Feb. 23rd and got it back yesterday (March 13th).

This may be a record. :D
Mailed my rebate form in 5 days after you (Feb 28), and received the check 7 days later than you did (Mar 20). Three and 1/2 week turnaround is one of the quickest rebates I've seen! :)

mcbeevee said:
Mailed my rebate form in 5 days after you (Feb 28), and received the check 7 days later than you did (Mar 20). Three and 1/2 week turnaround is one of the quickest rebates I've seen! :)
I had the same exact same dates, and that was with the 2 rebates. But according to my calculations, that's one day shy of 3 weeks. :)

dcwebman said:
I had the same exact same dates, and that was with the 2 rebates. But according to my calculations, that's one day shy of 3 weeks. :)
You are right...my calculations were a little off. :eek: I should have said it took 20 days to receive the rebate, compared to Proc's 18 days!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts