Rebranding of HD Cinema Channels have been done!

Has the Re-Branding of Voom's channel started?

I lost my program guide so I decided to reboot the system. Upon rebooting, my voom lineup titles had changed. The changes are:

101 - FamilyRm
103 - FilmFest
104 - KungFu
105 - GuyTV
106 - HaHa
107 - Majestic
108 - Vice
129 - Lab

I hope that this is not a repost. I apologize if it is.

Mike

You are the first one (I guess to see it) but it has been discussed on the thread that it is stuck at top. I will merge this one with the above and take out the "?". One question, did you get your PG Information after reboot?

Yes.....it finally came in (as I was typing). It took about an hour to get the info loaded.

:confused: Just curious...why "VICE" for 108? Right now they are showing "The Spirit of St. Louis" with James Stewart as Charles Lindbergh.

They should have left the channel names alone. Were these names picked by a child?

Interesting that they already rebranded, looking at the guides, I think this goes into effect with programming Jan 1st as Sean may have stated somewhere...

They haven't bothered to rename the channels on their website either. It still says Cinema1, Cinema2, etc. Curious.

I really don't care, it's the picture that matters, I guess we all can get too picky sometimes.

Maybe its me but hasn't the PQ been clean and stable? ( I know it is a little off topic)

I've got a brand new 57" Hitachi and with V* it is the finest picture I have ever seen. When friends come over, their jaws drop. Can't wait for the weekend bowl games in HD. Better than being there!

I was watching MonstersHD last night and the PG was wrong...so we still have problems with that. Getting to the CIN 10...the movies have improved since the start, which means everything to me. I really dont care at all what the ch's are called. It really means nothing if there arent good movies on. Cin 10 are ch's I fly through to take a look at what they are showing. Im not going to be more attracted to a ch that is called Ha HA. You can call HA HA....Cin LAUGH or CIN PEE IN MY PANTS....if they are showing a movie like Stripes or Blues Brothers ...Im going to watch it. It didnt change things when VOOM renamed the ch's before....the programming simply has gotten a bit better.

Some of these new names are pretty stupid if you ask me. Especially Ha Ha and Lab. I believe it was on Ha Ha last night that they were showing the war flick "Sahara". Sure fits huh?