Receive 722k

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Spiderkim

Original poster
Sep 21, 2020
USA
My sling adaptor not work with dish receiver I contact dish they said I need to upgrade to hopper. Can I just upgrade 722 to hopper and keep use my two 612 receive without use dish joey receiver, i just want 612 to record any room. Thanks

My sling adaptor not work with dish receiver I contact dish they said I need to upgrade to hopper. Can I just upgrade 722 to hopper and keep use my two 612 receive without use dish joey receiver, i just want 612 to record any room. Thanks

Yeah, this was most unfortunate but Dish switched streaming protocols and our Sling Adapters became useless. At the time this happened, I had two leased 612's and 1 owned 722. I now have a Hopper 3 and 2 Joey 3's and an obsolete 722 that I can no longer sell (except perhaps to another 722 owner). They captured the two 612's and put them on the recycle heap. :( I was very sorry to see that combination go. Oh, they broke the iVOD features of the VIP series receivers at about the same time. :mad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts