Receiver activation problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tunein36

Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
Massachusetts
I purchased a complete package for user install. I followed all instructions and then called selected my programming and activated my receiver. I then brought my equipment to our campground and after some time found a decent signal on 110, then after completing the set up where the receiver does its thing it comes back saying the receiver is not authorized, call 1-800 to activate. Of course since I know it is already activated that is the answer i get from customer service. Problem is that I cannt be near the TV/receiver when on the phone due to no cell service at the campground and only land line is 200 yards away. What else can I do? I tried setting it up at home, but too many trees and cannot get any signal at all...... HELP please

If the receiver has been disconnected long enough, it does lose it's authorization (regardless if it's been active on the account). Chances are a "hit" needs to be sent to it.

If you PM the receiver and smart card number that shows on system info, along with a phone number/account number, I can get you up and running (so long as the receiver is getting signal, I can re-authorize it).

Thanks Matt,
I will work on it again tomorrow. Its too late tonight and the fall from the ladder while getting the equipment to the roof last night has slowed me a bit.

If the receiver has been disconnected long enough, it does lose it's authorization (regardless if it's been active on the account). Chances are a "hit" needs to be sent to it.

If you PM the receiver and smart card number that shows on system info, along with a phone number/account number, I can get you up and running (so long as the receiver is getting signal, I can re-authorize it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)