Receiver charges on account...

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Hey guys have you noticed a reciver charge on your account.. all i see is the 299 payment that has been made but no 299 charge for the reciver.... let me know.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
goaliebob99 said:
Hey guys have you noticed a reciver charge on your account.. all i see is the 299 payment that has been made but no 299 charge for the reciver.... let me know.. :)

Bob, this is how it works. My account shows the same thing, in fact when I had my 61.5 dish installed, my account showed the payment I gave them for the install, but I didn't see what the charge was for till my bill was generated.

It will probably show in a couple days.

goaliebob99 said:
I got the $250 lease deal on a 942 the first week of December. I paid with a credit card. The credit showed up on my account, but no chrge for the 942! I still have credit with them as of today. They have not billed my CCautopay, since my account has a credit. I'm sure they'll catch it eventually, but it's been almost two months!
Hope I didn't jinx myself by posting this!
Tom in TX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)