Receiver Freezes ?

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
Anyone else have this problem.Everytime I go into my Systems interactive features like Check the weather ,check signal strengh ETc,I can never get out of those applications as system just freezes up and only way to bring it back is to reset by pulling plug(Cant manually turn off as that doesnt responde either)Then of course takes at least 5 minutes to come back on.Just trying to find out if I have bad receiver or if other people experience this..

I have no idea what type of receiver you have but push and hold the power button on the face of the receiver for about 30 seconds and let it reboot. You may want to pull the smart card out if you have one prior to doing this as well. Good Luck!

Bad Receiver?

My 722 does the same thing and it very annoying.I don't have a answer as I have tried everthing.It doesn't do it everytime so don't know what the problem is.

I have no idea what type of receiver you have but push and hold the power button on the face of the receiver for about 30 seconds and let it reboot. You may want to pull the smart card out if you have one prior to doing this as well. Good Luck!

This trick doesnt work as I have tried many times,once receiver freezes only way for it to react to anything is to unplug.My Receiver is a 722 HD DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)