Receiver froze up?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sorry but D* has no valid excuse for this nonsence.
Spend less on sports and more on computer programming skills.
While your at it hire some CSR that give a crap.

Yes I have protection plan. I ahve already plugged and unplugged 3 times. I even unplugged the cables in the back when I did get a CS rep in at 4AM.
Thing is, if I unplug the scan will stop and if it comes back will start over I assume.
It is now at 13%. I don't understand this scandisk and why it is so slow.
What is going on with this software dload it worked great till this.

it looks like its just DVR's
I called my mom and 2 of the 4 boxes worked...the D12 units worked fine but I had to go do the reboot on my stepdad's R22 and my little brothers HR POS (dont know which model but it aint a HR24) ;)

Yes I had to do a reset twice, my remote was not working at all and I knew it was not batteries. After a second reset all is well

Now the ondemand programs are completely gone. Anyone else noticing this?

I have been getting a message poping up saying something to the fact of "not connected to the internet" but I know my internet connection is fine

Same issue here with latest DVD HD box. No power at all. Unplugged it, twice! Still nothing. Then hit reset button, took awhile to boot up..then no GUIDE menu. Hit reset a second time, waited again..then finally all back up.

DirecTV, you already screwed up my billing..you are lucky the cable companies suck just the same as you win out by default. Still same piss poor customer service, poor billing, and your latest DVR HD box sucks even more. Only saving grace is the MLB package.

it looks like its just DVR's
I called my mom and 2 of the 4 boxes worked...the D12 units worked fine but I had to go do the reboot on my stepdad's R22 and my little brothers HR POS (dont know which model but it aint a HR24) ;)
HR 24 are few and Far between. Most people that have those leased them from a 3rd party.

I checked the software version and it said that it was loaded Last Thursday (6/3)....when I powered on the unit that morning I got a "welcome" message that said my receiver can get 3D now.

Mine is a straight R22 (no HD) but my stepdad's R22 is set up for HD and he had the same issue

just checked and it says "0x3DE"

I did a reboot and 0-2-4-6-8 and now it says downloading 03DE?

Same issues at my house. Wife called in. Said they have a prerecorded message saying unplug the receiver for 15 seconds. Plug it back in. Unplug it again for 15 seconds, Plug it back in and your issue should be solved.

Only thing poor about D* equipment is Hemi attitude towards it.

Wtf stone?????? Its D who screwed up here.when smith told me about this today early in the morning I suspected this was going to be wide spread. Last time it was D* fu***** around with the guide data.haven't read yet what they screwed up this time but hemi is right to bitch about this. You have any personal issues with hemi then pm him about it. Directv get your sh** straighten out before you start sending these software updates to the subs. Didn't they test this in the CE program???TEST IT FIRST!!

Yep looks like R22 is getting 3D.

yeah I saw that when it updated.

Guess it also did the "parental guide suggestions" too which I think is a riot. ON some shows it gives you this big long "parenting info" about the show and some are hilarious

yeah I saw that when it updated.

Guess it also did the "parental guide suggestions" too which I think is a riot. ON some shows it gives you this big long "parenting info" about the show and some are hilarious
DBStalk, Has ALOT of complaints, As fas as I could post 3 more new are posted.

Yes there are a few MODs that are still Sticking up for D*.
LOL!. Now wonder D* loves them.

According to them they claim it wasn't the 3D software that caused it.
That it was a Guide issue.
What ever it was it shouldn't happen.
I think D* needs to hire some more people to do the smart stuff.:p

I guess I'm one of the few who didn't have a problem. I turned my HR22 on this morning out of standby mode, and had the 3D message and software. It seems to be working fine. Much better luck than I usually have with D* and E* system wide sw screw ups.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)