Receiver froze up?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thank you!!
Its bringing down her software now, I'm hoping this is the road to recovery!

Sorry that should have been "the software"

Bad news is it didn't help one bit, so I'm rebooting again, but at least I'm failing with current software, so I'd label that progress!

My HR24 did a reboot (from D*) last Wednesday at 3:30 am thats the last software update I have on it.
It's at 0x3e0

My HR20's rebooted and are at 0x3e8.....

So nothing as far as new software, just reboots.

Unfortunately it didn't fix the annoying rattle in the HR20 ....

My HR24 did a reboot (from D*) last Wednesday at 3:30 am thats the last software update I have on it.
It's at 0x3e0

My HR20's rebooted and are at 0x3e8.....

So nothing as far as new software, just reboots.

Unfortunately it didn't fix the annoying rattle in the HR20-700 ....
My HR20-700 rebooted on its own a little while ago. All seems to be working fine. Update still shows to be 0x3df, today 3:27am.

I was so mad with it being slow I did a master reset on mine. Yeah I know I lost all timers and programs but that was fine. Anything I really wanted to keep I recorded to the hard drive/dvd recorder (just a 1/2 hour show)

seems to be running smoother now (right after it got done with that reset then D* did their own reboot)

They're going to be slow for a while because they have to reprocess all the guide data from scratch. Put it in suspend/sleep mode and it may process it faster.

Rey , was your HR 24 ok?

My HR23 was a Pain .
actually i just got home and my HR24 and my HR20 were ok. thank god........ i saw the HR20 downloaded software last night but the last update on the HR24 was last monday so maybe i'm not out of the woods yet

I've been busy at work for a while but from I read this morning it seemed like HR24s were ok. I'll be interested to hear from Rey though.
its seems ok for now buddy. i don't want them to mess with my baby :D

From Dallas, I had the same problem when I tried to turn on my HR22 at lunch. I had to do 2 unplug/power resets before it began working ok. After the 1st power reset, the box seemed to boot up ok but when it tuned to the last used channel, I tried to display the Guide and it locked up. After the 2nd power reset, it's working ok for the last ~4 hrs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)