Receiver problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerryVolunteer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
Memphis, TN
I have an HR24 and have an issue the last couple days with the screen freezing when i hit the guide or info button. Anyone know what this issue could be?

I have an HR24 and have an issue the last couple days with the screen freezing when i hit the guide or info button. Anyone know what this issue could be?

No clue. Have you tried doing a reset through the menu?

"Screen Freezing" how ? :confused:

The HR24 locks up every time you press guide or info and it has to be unplugged or hit the reset button(if the HR24 has one)?

Momentary freezes but it's fine in a second or 2 ?

It is non SWM. Whenever I hit guide then the screen in the top right will freeze. You can hear the sound but the picture stays on the same screen. When I go back to the station it will not unfreeze unless I go to another channel and come back or rewind the picture a little.

Can you tell me how to force an update

It is non SWM. Whenever I hit guide then the screen in the top right will freeze. You can hear the sound but the picture stays on the same screen. When I go back to the station it will not unfreeze unless I go to another channel and come back or rewind the picture a little.

Can you tell me how to force an update

As soon as the Directv logo comes on screen after a reboot, enter 0 2 4 6 8 on your remote and it will download the latest national software.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)