Receiver rack mount

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mbarnes

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I've got a bunch of D11-500 receivers in an eight slot rack mount. These are slowly dying and DirecTV is sending me D12-100 replacements. Naturally, they are just slightly thicker than the D11-500, so they don't fit the rack slots. Does anyone know where I can get a rack mount that will hold eight D12-100 receivers? I've only got a certain amount of room and these rack mounts are the only way I can get everything to fit.

Thanks,
Michael

North American Cable has exactly what I need, but they don't sell direct. DirecTV doesn't even know what I am talking about. No surprise there. Supposedly a reseller from NACE will contact me. Anyone on here do mail order business?

North American Cable has exactly what I need, but they don't sell direct. DirecTV doesn't even know what I am talking about. No surprise there. Supposedly a reseller from NACE will contact me. Anyone on here do mail order business?

Mail order business ?
You mean like buying recvrs online ?

If so, try Claude at the Dishstore dot net

He's a member and a Site Sponsor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)