receiver turns on & changes channels by itself

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
its obvious what is happening here. your number 2 remote is addressed the same as a neighbors number 2 remote. i was trying to ask earlier if you had a dual tuner and if you use it in single mode for only one tv, and i see thats the case. if you never plan to use the number 2 remote then removing the antenna will work fine. but the correct way to solve it, is to take the NUMBER TWO uhf remote, and change its address.
you may be using the number one remote, but if its a dual tuner in single mode, than the number two frequency still applies, and thats why your channels change. hope that makes sense.

That makes perfect sense and changing the second remote should solve my problems. I'll try that and let you know what happens. Thanks

That makes perfect sense and changing the second remote should solve my problems. I'll try that and let you know what happens. Thanks

Since I don't have a second tv hooked up it was easier to change from A to B on the remote. So far that seems to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)