Status
Please reply by conversation.

beer4me

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 3, 2009
Gowganda North Ontario
It's been a while since I have been around , and , this new configuration has got me seriously lost . There was a section listing where the various receiver updates were listed . After many searches I have not been able to locate it . I know it's me but I sure would like a pointing to this place . Thanks .

This site no longer supplies firmware or software updates. However members can usually help if you list what you are looking for.

Yes, unfortunately, too many of these "Updates" included hacked firmware disguised as an update. It would be too time consuming and prohibitive(without owning every receiver) to go through them all. So we removed them.
I know a lot of them were legitimate, but just couldn't risk it.
However, like jorgek said, just post up which receiver you have and what you are looking for and members are welcome to zip up a firmware and attach it to their post. :)

Somehow I think 2012 was the last year for any upgrades. I have a number of firmware upgrades on file that work well.

No problems with it . I do not use it much as it is in an remote building . It seems to work fine . Yes , the last update I have is from 2012 . Maybe better to leave sleeping dogs lie . Thanks for the help guys .

Reactions: Lone Gunman
My S9 is extremely stable and reliable. USALS works well also. I'm quite impressed with this S9 which is about 4 years old.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)