Receiving Canadian or European Programing

spaceplexx

Original poster
Jun 17, 2004
Does anyone know what its takes to do this? I would love to receive programing from Canada or the UK. I just want to know more of the world and i think receiving this programing would ge great. I have seen some people receiving Bell Expressvu in the states. I would just like to know how some have done this and what links some of you might have.

Thanks!

SPACE PLEX!

spaceplexx said:
Does anyone know what its takes to do this? I would love to receive programing from Canada or the UK. I just want to know more of the world and i think receiving this programing would ge great. I have seen some people receiving Bell Expressvu in the states. I would just like to know how some have done this and what links some of you might have.

Thanks!

SPACE PLEX!
I subscribed to Starchoice for about two years. SC is a great source for US football. If your a hockey fan this is the way to go. Take your pick between Bell Expressvu or SC they are both great services.

You may find it easier to install Expressvu than SC due to the type of dish SC uses.

For activation you must go thru a broker. I used Freeway Support. You will pay more as they will charge you a service fee.

Give Mike Kohl a call. He is well respected in the satellite business. His site will explain in detail about Canadian programming.

http://www.global-cm.net/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts