Reception Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bermuda Punch

Original poster
Nov 2, 2005
I have been having a reception problem and can't figure what is causing the problem. In the living room, reception on channel 209 is distorted. On the bedroom TV, reception on channel 203 is distorted.
I have replaced cables from dish to receiver and that did not solve the issue but it did improve overall picture quality.
I have a dual LNB as well as a multiswitch. I'm guessing one of these two items is the culprit. Any ideas?????

Bermuda Punch said:
I have been having a reception problem and can't figure what is causing the problem. In the living room, reception on channel 209 is distorted. On the bedroom TV, reception on channel 203 is distorted.
I have replaced cables from dish to receiver and that did not solve the issue but it did improve overall picture quality.
I have a dual LNB as well as a multiswitch. I'm guessing one of these two items is the culprit. Any ideas?????
Saying you have distortion tells us nothing. Please describe what the picture is doing. Seeing you have a digital system you probably need to be looking between the receiver and the TV for your problem what ever it is. :)

I'm a D* installer, and I'm in the Birmingham market.We are esperiencing ghosting problems on some local channels and and sports channels. We figure that the spot beam is off some. This is all over the market. I wonder if you are experiencing the same problem in your market. The ghosting effect looks as if the players are leaving everything else behind them as they move. and ideas?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)