Recevied a 2nd 211...what to do?

whtevr77

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 30, 2003
Longmont, CO
When I originally ordered the upgrade they were to send the 211 direct to me and I had that changed to installer delivery. Well, last evening there is a new 211 waiting for me. My account is showing two $49 charges. I don't think I can sell it since it's a leased unit. I don't have a 2nd HDTV but it would be nice to get the HD channels on another TV. What rules am I breaking if I keep it? Will Charlie's stormtroopers show up at my door? Any advice is appreciated.....

I would call Dish and tell them they sent you an extra receiver and charged you twice for the upgrade. They will send you a prepaid UPS label to mail it back. If you don't then they might charge you for the receiver if you cancel and don't send it back.

I am sure that there are many others on the forum that would like to have this same mess up in there house. Even more so if they were to mess up and give out 2 622's which we all know won't happen.

If you want it, just call and activate it (you will have to pay the fees for it). If you don't want it call them and they'll let you send it back and remove the $49 charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts