recommend a hd receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've had a Sony HD-300 for about 6 mos. now and so far it's performed flawlessly. I'd recommend it especially if the price has come down.

well i really think i scored a deal now, i already have a sony universal remote , so that should be ok . and about the scratches, well im putting it inside an entertainment table , so it wont be visible.

Hey Cmarcum , so have you had any type of anoyances with this receiver?
jose

It is a great receiver (since you didn't pay for the Sony name. Again, since it seems to be so OVERLOOKED. There is no difference between the LG-3200A, Hughes HTL-HD, Sony HD-200 & Sony HD-300 other than an RF remote.

So since you didn't get an RF remote and the HTL-HD's are priced around $190, no I would not say you got a steal. The RF remote will cost you $109 from any source. Good thing you have a universal ;)

But in light of the FACT that the criteria for what makes a good deal, a good deal is when buyer and seller feel they are fairly compensated ... you got a good deal. :p

all4jo said:
hey how is the sony hd-300 ?
i just clicked on the buy it now for $200
jose
If you get your hands on one of those for $200, then go for it! That's a really great deal on a great piece of gear! :bounce

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Interesting Screen Shot from Upcoming Tivo Update

OTA Receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)