Record four shows at once

Andredarryl

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
Hartford
Hello, I have read several threads that state you can record four shows at once. So far, I can only record two. How are you able to get four at once? Thanks.

You have to buy the Over the Air(OTA) module Nd install it in the back of the 922. Then connect an antenna to it. This allows you to record two sat HD streams and two OTA HD streams. That's what we have been talking about with recording four shows.

If you don't already have one, don't forget, you'll need an Over the Air (OTA) antenna as well. Check out AntennaWeb to see what kind you will need for your area.

If you live in a really mountainous region and outside a small city then your reception is probably not good and you can scratch that off the list of course. There are websites that can tell you what stations you should get and approximately how strong the signal is, based on your location. Do yourself a huge favor and check those out first before plunking down any dough for this.

For example, I only get two stations OTA: local fox and an abc channel, but neither one come in crystal clear and the strength is not that strong anyway. Plus my home is in a very wooded area and that doesn't help either. OTA is of very little use to me but should be great for anyone close to a big city. The Dish signal is awesome though and I am just thankful that I get a strong signal with that and that I could get all my HD locals that way, so I'm good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts