foxsports network Midwest question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

freeman543

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 29, 2010
us
After waiting for the dispute to end I finally can watch St. Louis blues hockey. However I have been having problems watching and recording them in HD . First of all, all the games are provided ( 99%) in HD from fox, but there are alot that don't show in HD in the channel guide nor are they there when the game actually starts. Any one else having this same problem? What’s the deal?, just show the games in HD. They are lucky I am still even around after waiting a season and a half.
PS: free HD for life........................oh and a price increase , I could care less about a free years worth of starzs which I already have to solve some other problem a few months ago. ( I have netflix, talk about a fair company )

Dish doesn't have enough bandwidth to show the games always in HD. While they are available, Dish has to cherry pick the games in HD. So as example they can pick from 8 RSN's on EA and maybe 6-7 from WA. With both NHL & NBA going its gonna happen where a game isnt going to be in HD. Its not just your RSN. Its all of them

do a search...its been asked many times. It use to be OK when not many games were in HD but with most RSN's doing all games in HD, Dish subs suffer. And you think its bad now? Wait til April when MLB starts

Great , as baseball hits , hockey will be in the final week (s) before the playoffs. I guess life can never be perfect. At least they show the games now. Thanks Ice for the response. If you read this could you answer this too. I was going to order the wifi connector at the dish online store and see its always out of stock ( wireless connector ), if I order one do you know the average waiting time on the backorder or do know of one I can buy in town? if so a suggested make and number.....thanks in advance..

I was going to order the wifi connector at the dish online store and see its always out of stock ( wireless connector ), if I order one do you know the average waiting time on the backorder or do know of one I can buy in town? if so a suggested make and number.....thanks in advance..
That I do not know. Sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts