Record Team for season - NBA League Pass

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Michigan Czar

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 9, 2006
Hi, I have searched the forum and have tried to do this with my dvr. I assume it is not possible to set the season to record all games with my favorite team. Please tell me that I am wrong.

You may be able to set it up as a series but I am not sure... May be easier to just use D*'s Online scheduler to manually set them up, assuming you have a phoneline or network connected.

So I tried to do it online and even after logging in it doesn't show any channels in the 700s. I guess I will just have to remember to set them up every couple of days one at a time.

This is an interesting bug, bad design, etc. I went to directv.com/tvlistings again. I scrolled down and it ends at channel 699. So I saw an NBA game on channel 698, I clicked the link, when it opeded near the bottom it has an option to see more channels, I clicked on it and then it showed the NFL, NHL, NBA, etc so basically from channel 700 on.

This is a terrible design that you cannot see more channels unless you drill in to an entry and because of that I thought I wasn't able to set the NBA games up to record online.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts