Record three shows at once?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

whitesoxfan

Original poster
Sep 22, 2007
I have a new HR-20 700S. According to the manual I can record up to three shows at once (2 on dish on on Off-Air in). I tried to schedule three shows and it would only let me record two. I called my friendly CSR and was told that I can only record two shows at a time and watch a third on the anntenna. That doesn't work either. It seems that this forum knows more than the CSRs. Is the manual feeding me a line of hooey? Thanks.

I have a new HR-20 700S. According to the manual I can record up to three shows at once (2 on dish on on Off-Air in). I tried to schedule three shows and it would only let me record two. I called my friendly CSR and was told that I can only record two shows at a time and watch a third on the anntenna. That doesn't work either. It seems that this forum knows more than the CSRs. Is the manual feeding me a line of hooey? Thanks.
My manual says I can record 3 at once also,but It Can't ! If you download the manual for the HR20 on Directv.com it says you can only record 2. Tricky!! ,Makes you wonder.

WhiteSox,

To add to the above info,
If you have recorded something already, you CAN record two items while watching a Pre Recorded show.
Yes, the manual was incorrect, it said 3 but should have been 2.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)