Recording a show ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
texasbrit settings it at 1 hour 30 mins for both the Good Wife and Mentalist total of both shows is 2 hours 30 mins each for both ?

texasbrit settings it at 1 hour 30 mins for both the Good Wife and Mentalist total of both shows is 2 hours 30 mins each for both ?

If you set an extension of 1 hour 30mins for each show, then you will get a 2hr 30min recording for each of the programs. Assuming the sports program does not run more than 1hr 30mins over, then the actual show will be somewhere inside each of the 2hr 30min recordings.

texasbrit as you said before my set up should look like 1 hour 30 mins for both the Good Wife and Mentalist in and right arrow to highlight "save changes", click on "save changes"?

texasbrit as you said before my set up should look like 1 hour 30 mins for both the Good Wife and Mentalist in and right arrow to highlight "save changes", click on "save changes"?

Yes I have told you that already. Set up the Good Wife with 1hr 30min extension, save the changes. Then go through the same process for the Mentalist, save the changes.

You just need to do this and not keep asking about it.

Switch them off, they will drive you crazy telling you that you can record the program you have just decided to watch.

texasbrit got you about the tips off

The Genie Recommends is the feature that records shows it thinks I might like.I have a Genie DVR, press {MENU} to see what Genie Recommends has recorded for me I see it what is the difference between Genie Recommends and going to search and browes genie settings tv shows Genie Recommends ?

Genie record shows you might like, like if you record Hardcore Pawn it probably record Hardcore Chicago and other shows like that automatically, i don't i have the Genie option on mine

texasbrit

The Genie Recommends is the feature that records shows it thinks I might like.I have a Genie DVR, press {MENU} to see what Genie Recommends has recorded for me I see it what is the difference between Genie Recommends and going to search and browes genie settings tv shows Genie Recommends ?

We are talking about two different things The Genie Recommends is the feature that records shows it thinks I might like.I have a Genie DVR, press {MENU} to see what Genie Recommends has recorded for Genie Recommends Go to search and browes genie settings tv shows Genie Recommends are these two different things ?

We are talking about two different things The Genie Recommends is the feature that records shows it thinks I might like.I have a Genie DVR, press {MENU} to see what Genie Recommends has recorded for Genie Recommends Go to search and browes genie settings tv shows Genie Recommends are these two different things ?

What ? :what

Jimbo on the dvrhd34 Genie press {MENU you will see My Direct Tv Genie Recommends and their is a feature Go to search and browes genie settings tv shows Genie Recommends are these two different things ?

dvrhd34 Genie press {MENU you will see My Direct Tv Genie Recommends and their is a feature Go to search and browes genie settings tv shows Genie Recommends are these two different things ?

On the dvrhd3 Search and Browse genie settings tv shows should I leave Genie Recommends on or off ?

The TV Shows VOD channel (ch 1998) is where you go to see the shows that "Genie Recommends" recommends for you, if I am not mistaken.

ejb1980Search and Browse genie settings tv shows should I have it off Genie Recommends should it left on ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)