Recording D* programming from an H20 receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I bought a Cyber Home DVR 1200 DVD recorder & player with progressive scan video playback at Wal Mart this morning after work.It was marked down to $35.00 on clearance and I figured what the heck and give it a try.I've got it set up now,connected to our H20 receiver and the LG 42" Plasma in the living room.I went through and checked everything out,to make sure I have it hooked up correctly.Everything is working fine so far.I put War Of The Worlds DVD in and played some of the movie.It seems to have a great picture during the playback of that movie.I currently have a blank DVD-R disc in it,recording some programming on NFL Network to see how that turns out.I will post more info later,after doing some recording with it to see how that turns out.

zeos2006 said:
Wow, nice score on that. $35 is sweet. How are the recordings coming out?
Thanks zeos2006.The recording turned out great,IMO.When I played the DVD-R back,I was very pleased with the audio and video.The recorder/player has the progressive scan feature,which is a pleasant surprise also. :up :) When I get some time,I will pop a regular DVD in it and see how a movie looks on it.I've been doing some overtime with work,so,not much online time for me.I will give another update when I get to sit down and watch a movie on it. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)